Rosha Clinic Services
What is Acne Treatment?
Acne can have various behaviors and some people acne less than others significantly but acne is a natural reaction of the skin to external and internal factors and can not be prevented! Acne mainly affects people during puberty, but it also persists during the aging process.
What causes acne?
Having acne is not an exceptional and deadly situation and almost everyone has experienced it. There are many different reasons for having acne, but some evidence suggests that the reason for having acne in adulthood may be the same as having acne in adolescence and maturity. One of these reasons is the accumulation of fat under the skin. If the fat does not find a way out, it will turn into a boil. Each hair follicle also has a beneficial sebaceous gland that produces the obligatory and vital fat for the skin to soften. When the skin is regenerating and shedding dead cells, these dead cells may combine with the hair follicle sebaceous gland to form a pimple.
Another reason is due to trying to grow hair. Rooted hair needs to find its way out through the various layers of skin to start growing again. If this involvement is too tough for the hair, it can lead to pimples.
Hormonal changes are also one of the main causes of acne in both adulthood and adolescence. Sometimes the normal order of hormonal secretions is disturbed and causes fat to accumulate under the skin. This extra fat combines with dead cells and closes the pores of the skin and turns into a pimple. This is more common in the T zone, which includes the forehead, nose, and chin, because these areas have more natural fat than other areas of the facial skin.
Obviously, acne may not end here and turn into a scar. There are a variety of treatments available from home to outpatient cosmetic surgery to eliminate these scars.
Ways to treat and prevent acne
• Laser and phototherapy: Different types of treatments with safe light frequencies are performed to treat acne.
• Chemicals: It is focused on reducing the production fat and of course it is not permanent and needs continuity.
• Skin cleansing: Skin cleansing with special tools for pimples that have not been removed by home remedies. Complementary methods are needed to eliminate the traces of welding in this work.
• Therapeutic drug injections: Steroid injections can directly treat pimples and cystic swellings.
And also remember that:
• Hygiene and cleanliness are essential for acne prone skin, but over-washing or scrubbing can irritate the skin and make it worse.
• Avoiding greasy cosmetics can help improve acne.
• Avoid contact of prone skin with tight clothing or tight collars and collars as they may cause infection and pimples.
• Washing the skin after strenuous activity can be helpful as sweat and fat secreted by activity can produce acne.
What you are waiting for ?
If you have any question right now you can contact us to find answer. If you want to make an appointment, book now!
*After sending any requestion our support will contact you less than 24 hour, so contact right now.
Book a Free Consultation
What you are waiting for? enter your information in the below form and book a free consultation right now!